Why Work For Us
VMR Consultants is a specialist recruitment company that has steadily outperformed its competition with a pioneering & dynamically different approach. We are a target-driven, sales oriented business with people at its core: - our clients, candidates and our staff.
So what makes us special?
- We invest significantly in training & development - we truly believe that people do make the difference. Each consultant enters a structured training program on joining the company, following an initial consultant boot camp our consultants receive regular training sessions on an ongoing basis.
- Our exceptional commission structure and incentives programme means that 20% of GP is paid out in commission when on target.
- Our approach of working in specific vertical and technical markets means that we really can keep in touch with the people that matter on a regular basis allowing us to provide superior services to our clients. This has led to a high percentage of repeat business and a "warm environment" for our consultants to do business in.
- VMR Consultants has a highly professional and vibrant work culture. It is a competitive environment with each consultant battling to win the great incentives on offer and to be number 1 in the company.
- We utilise cutting edge recruitment technology to manage client and candidate information, our candidate / contact database has been built since 2001 containing invaluable up to date information about the important candidates and contacts in our targeted vertical markets.
.Net/C# Developer - ASP.NET, Reading (Berkshire). .Net/C# Developer - ASP.NET, Reading
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP35000 per annum
Project Manager – Up to 75k+ EUR per year Dependant
Salary: EUR60000 - EUR75000 per annum Travel, Gym, Canteen
NAV Developer Sweden One of the world’s leading MS dynamics
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 SK